Monday, April 24, 2017

Still Life








1. What was your reason for your arrangement and background color?
The reason for may arrangement was to use the objects of a toy plane, small ice skates to tell a story about a little kid with their toys or something and I chose the background color because it looked cool.
2.How is the lighting in your image (direct, diffused, etc.)?
For the second and third pictures I used diffused lighting while for the first picture I used direct lighting.
3. What adjustments did you use?
I used hue and saturation adjustments, vibrance adjustments, levels, and brightness/contrast adjustment layers for all three and for the first one I used these adjustment layers and a desaturation to make it black and white.
​4. How could you improve your composition?
I could improve my composition by taking a clearer picture and spending more time setting up the the lighting to make it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment